Sivut

Thursday 8 November 2012

All good things come to an End

It was very nice that we was allowed to come to finland and get some experience. I have fun with the finnish students i had lerned a lot of things from them. It was a nice idea to make the clock that looks very nice.
I would be happy when i was allowed to come baack to Savonlinna and work in a company. In the time were we stand in Finland i have lerned to speak better english sometimes my heat started to thinking in english :D In Finland the school wasnt so hard like in germany at our school everything has a fixed time but when i have seen it right here everything goes more relaxed. I don´t have any ideas to make this project better i think it was perfect the main thing is that the project continue. I want to say thank you to all people who have spend their time with us and wich has supported us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment